Aruba 6000 12G Class4 PoE 2G/2SFP 139W Switch
- Simplify IT operations with modern Layer 2 Gigabit Ethernet switch series that provides entry level, reliable, and convenient wired access connectivity.
- Convenient built-in 1GbE uplinks and up to 370W of Class 4 PoE for support of access points, client, and IoT devices.
- Compact and fanless 12 port PoE model for space-constrained deployments.
- Flexibility to manage with Aruba Central1, easy to use Web GUI, CLI, or Aruba NetEdit.
- Software defined ready with REST APIs.
- HPE Limited Lifetime Warranty with no switch software licensing required.
Entry Level Aruba CX Access Layer Switches
The Aruba CX 6000 Switch Series offers Ethernet gigabit connectivity and optional PoE to provide entry level, reliable, and convenient wired access connectivity for enterprise branch offices and SMB networks.
Using Aruba AOS-CX operating system across Aruba CX switching platforms and access-to-core-to-data center deployment domains provides a simpler, more consistent operator experience.
Fully-managed enterprise class switches deliver Layer 2 capabilities with support static routing, ACLs, robust QoS, traffic prioritization, sFlow, and IPv6 support.
Right size deployment with choice of 12, 24, and 48 port 1U models with convenient built-in 1GbE uplinks and up to 370W of Class 4 PoE.
Simplifies ownership with no switch software licensing or subscriptions required.
Performance and Power
The Aruba CX 6000 Switch Series is designed with Aruba ASICs that deliver very low latency, increased packet buffering, and adaptive power consumption.
Deploy wireless access points and IoT devices with Aruba CX 6000 switch models that support up to 370W IEEE 802.3at Class 4 Power over Ethernet for up to 30W per port.
Up to four built-in wire speed 1GbE uplinks remove bottlenecks at the access layer where users and devices connect.
Simplified Configuration and Management
The Aruba CX 6000 Switch Series provides flexibility to manage and simplify configurations with Aruba NetEdit, Aruba Central1, easy to use Web GUI, or industry standard CLI.
Aruba NetEdit introduces automation that allows for rapid network-wide changes, and verifies policy conformance post network updates.
Software-defined ready with REST APIs for fine-grained programmability of network tasks.
Reduce manual IT operation tasks around initial deployment or on-going configuration changes to accommodate adds, moves, and changes with colorless ports using local user roles and local-MAC-Authentication (LMA).
 Aruba Central support coming in future release.